Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Neater Feeder for Dogs

About 2 weeks ago I got rid of my standard dog bowls and replaced them with a Neater Feeder.  The Neater Feeder raises the the food and water up off the ground so that it is at a better level for my Lab.  Although she is still relatively young I am sure she will really appreciate this feature in a couple of years.  Everyone in the family chuckles a little when the see her eating at this new level because it looks like she is eating off a small table.

Another nice feature of the Neater Feeder is the high rim around the side and the back.  The rim helps prevent my walls and floor from getting wet and grimy.  When water or food is spilled out from the bowls it lands inside the Neater Feeder.  The water goes down through the slats and the food stays on top.  No more soggy gross food to clean up.

My 12 year old son is the one who is responsible for feeding our dog.  Often he would be in such a hurry to get the food into the bowl that he would inevitbly spill a dozen pellet with each scoop.  With the Neater Feeder whatever doesn't make it into the bowl is at least contained within the feeder and not all over my floor.

Now I just need to get one for our cat.  Our cat has always preferred drinking out of the dog's water bowl... I am sure because she could tell how jealous and protective the dog became each time she did it.  Since the dog's water bowl is higher now she can no longer reach it.  The dog is happy but the cat is thirsty. ~ Nina

1 comment:

  1. This is the best item I have ever purchased for our 2 sloppy labs!!!!

    ReplyDelete